- New language students are encouraged to register for the fall semester rather than starting in the spring semester, as the course work in the spring builds on the work from the fall.
- Families should discuss class placement with the Academic Team prior to registration.
- Registration documents are available below but can be completed during enrollment.
- Registration fee is waived for all families enrolling at CSSJ for the first time. Please see school calendar for registration dates.
- To waive the registration fee, returning families are encouraged to register during Early Registration days (prior to the start of the semester).
- The two Early Registration days for the fall semester are in late May or early June. For the spring semester, they are in late January. Please see school calendar for dates.
- A $20 registration fee applies to all registration on the first day of the semester.
- An additional $20 late fee applies to returning families registering after the first day of the semester.
- Registration forms for all returning families are pre-filled and pre-printed. Please pick up at school and review for necessary updates and corrections before registering.
- Registration takes place in the cafeteria, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
- Payments for tuition and course materials can be made in cash, checks, or using credit card. A PayPal transaction fee of 2.2% of the total amount, plus $0.30, will be added to all credit card payments.
- For registration questions, please contact the Vice Principal, Nora Lee.
- For questions about language classes, please contact the Academic Director, Yenche Tioanda.
Documents Required for Enrollment
Please print, complete, sign, and submit during the registration period.
Registration Form & Policy - ENGLISH version
Registration Form & Policy - CHINESE version
Emergency Contact Form - ENGLISH & CHINESE